10.28.2004

Postmidterm

In a few days it will be November. Do you know what that means? Course advising and sign-up is just around the corner. Hmm...didn't I JUST start the semester? Short answer: NO. It's been almost two months since the beginning of the semester. However, it really does not feel like I've been through 8 weeks of school. Have only pulled two almost-all-nighter so far. Not bad. I pat myself on the back.

You know what this means? Only 1.5 semesters to go before I graduate. This is a very scary thought. I haven't updated my resume since the summer. I do have a part-time job but it has nothing to do with architecture. I haven't consulted our career advisor in the A-school. I bet she'll be really helpful and nice, but I'm a such a dumbass and have not made an appointment with her. It's not required for us, but I just want to know what my options are. I haven't even studied nor looked at anything about GRE's. I'm not planning on going to grad school right away but GRE scores are valid for a couple or so years. If I take that now, I don't have to worry about that requirement when I apply to grad school two or three years down the road. It's also easier to take that now when all the important stuff is still fresh in mind. Well, except for the Math part. Haven't done that in forever. I can still do basic math up to basic calculus...I think. Oh we'll see. They should just ask architects to diagram the structural elements and the circulation in a building. Give me a pen and paper and I will sketch for you a perspective of your house. I will precisely draw this chair I'm sitting on for you. Please...just don't let me do word analogies.

Why am I freaking out instead of sleeping? Goodness...I certainly have my priorities mixed up. G'night!