9.15.2004

And so...

Why is it that everytime I see someone else's blog I feel like posting a new one, but when I get to actually do it, I can't think of anything to write? Am I out of stories to tell? Is it because I feel that there is nothing quite as interesting for me to share? Am I boring or just bored?

This is my last year in college and I'm trying to make the most of it. I'm a teaching assistant for Architecture 101: Lessons of the Lawn and/or Architecture as a Covenant with the World, Again. An extremely long formal course name can only come from one of the eccentric and yet beloved professor in the school. Two of us are facilitating a discussion group of 8 students. I'm also taking 19 credits, which is crazy since i haven't done that and i decided to do it this semester. I'm a fourth year, but I'm not about to take it easy. I still volunteer but not as much. I'm still a member of OYFA. I'm working, too. It's a busy semester to say the least, but I'm having a great time...so far. We threw our first party the Friday before the first home football game. (We still have jell-o shots if you want some.)